By Enrique López Mañas,Diego Grancini
- Wide assurance of varied themes that assist in constructing optimum applications
- Explore the techniques of complex local Coding in depth
- A must-have for professional-standard Android builders for whom functionality disasters and the sloppy use of assets are easily unacceptable
Performant purposes are one of many key drivers of good fortune within the cellular international. clients may perhaps abandon an app if it runs slowly. studying tips to construct purposes that stability velocity and function with performance and UX could be a problem; in spite of the fact that, it is now extra vital than ever to get that stability right.
Android excessive functionality will commence you pondering tips on how to wring the main from any your app is put in on, so that you can elevate your succeed in and engagement. The ebook starts off via supplying an creation to state–of-the-art Android concepts and the significance of functionality in an Android software. Then, we'll clarify the Android SDK instruments frequently used to debug and profile Android functions. we'll additionally find out about a few complex subject matters akin to development layouts, multithreading, networking, and protection. Battery lifestyles is among the greatest bottlenecks in functions; and this e-book will convey standard examples of code that exhausts battery lifestyles, the best way to hinder this, and the way to degree battery intake from an program in all kinds of scenario to make sure your apps don’t drain greater than they should.
This publication explains options for development optimized and effective platforms that don't drain the battery, reason reminiscence leaks, or decelerate with time.
What you'll learn
- Create Android functions that squeeze the main from the restricted source skill of devices
- Swap code that isn’t performing
- Efficient reminiscence administration through picking out difficulties comparable to leaks
- Reap some great benefits of multithreaded and asynchronous programming
- Maximize the protection and encryption mechanisms natively supplied through Android
- Perform effective community operations and strategies to retrieve information from servers
- Master the NDK to jot down local code which may practice quicker operations
About the Author
Enrique López Mañas is a software program engineer fascinated about cellular improvement. He has robust event with Android and iOS, but additionally with home windows telephone, Blackberry, and Sony Ericsson SDK. He additionally has extensive adventure with Google GWT and Java/J2EE Backend (Hibernate, Spring, and Struts).
He has built a couple of fascinating initiatives by way of himself—for instance, StackBlur for Android, cvBlob for Android, my Sentimental Analyzer, and AppRate for Android.
Diego Grancini is an Android developer with prolonged talents and data concerning the entire platform method. decades of expertise (and different tasks he has built) exhibit his grounding in constructing customer program software.
His ardour for expertise and commitment to paintings have led him to paintings more durable and more durable. He consistently achieves his targets, and regularly units new ambitions and demanding situations to stimulate his specialist progress. He can pay precise realization to the idea that of software program engineering when it comes to reusability, clarity, maintainability, and reliability,
Read or Download Android High Performance Programming PDF
Similar mobile devices books
While you are trying to expand your iOS programming abilities past the fundamentals then extra iPhone improvement with Objective-C is for you. Authors Dave Mark, Jayant Varma, Jeff LaMarche, Alex Horovitz, and Kevin Kim clarify thoughts as purely they can—with code snippets you could customise and use, as you love, on your personal apps.
IOS 10 for the iPhone incorporates a host of fascinating new features—including an all-new Messages app, updates to Maps, seek, 3D contact, and widgets. And the iPhone 7 and seven Plus have new, extra complicated cameras, and you'll do extra with Siri and third-party apps than ever prior to. What’s the way to examine all of those positive factors?
Hohe Produktqualität, hervorragendes layout und langfristige Verwendbarkeit zeichnen die iPads von Apple aus. Für viele Anwender gilt es allerdings hohe Hürden zu überwinden, bevor die erste e mail geschrieben ist, das erste Videotelefonat oder die erste Bilderschau klappen. Philip Kiefer bahnt mit diesem Buch einen Weg durch den Fachbegri ff-Dschungel und erläutert die Funktionen der Apple-Tablets ohne Werbeformulierungen.
All in on fast! iOS 10 and Xcode eight make it clearer than ever that fast is Apple's language of the long run. center frameworks were redesigned to paintings larger with quick, and the language itself maintains to conform speedy. iOS 10 SDK improvement is the pure-Swift method of constructing for the iOS platform.
- Introduction to Queueing Systems with Telecommunication Applications
- Now You Know Palm Centro
- Making Systems Safer: Proceedings of the Eighteenth Safety-Critical Systems Symposium, Bristol, UK, 9-11th February 2010
- My HTC EVO 3D (My...)
- Producing iOS 6 Apps: The Ultimate Roadmap for Both Non-Programmers and Existing Developers
Additional info for Android High Performance Programming
Android High Performance Programming by Enrique López Mañas,Diego Grancini