By Mike Westerfield
Why easily play song or log on for those who can use your iPhone or iPad for a few fairly enjoyable tasks, similar to construction a steel detector, hacking a radio keep an eye on truck, or monitoring a version rocket in flight? tips on how to construct those and different cool issues by utilizing iOS gadget sensors and cheap reminiscent of Arduino and a Bluetooth Low power (LE) Shield.
This hands-on booklet exhibits you ways to write down easy purposes with techBASIC, an Apple-approved improvement atmosphere that runs on iOS units. through the use of code and instance courses outfitted into techBASIC, you’ll how one can write apps without delay in your Apple gadget and feature it have interaction with different hardware.
- Build a steel detector with the iOS magnetometer
- Use the HiJack platform to create a plant moisture sensor
- Put your iPhone on a small rocket to gather acceleration and rotation data
- Hack a radio regulate truck with Arduino and Bluetooth LE
- Create an arcade video game with an iPad controller and iPhone paddles
- Control a sweet laptop with an iOS machine, a micro servo, and a WiFi connection
Read or Download Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC PDF
Best mobile devices books
While you're trying to expand your iOS programming talents past the fundamentals then extra iPhone improvement with Objective-C is for you. Authors Dave Mark, Jayant Varma, Jeff LaMarche, Alex Horovitz, and Kevin Kim clarify suggestions as simply they can—with code snippets you could customise and use, as you love, on your personal apps.
IOS 10 for the iPhone incorporates a host of fascinating new features—including an all-new Messages app, updates to Maps, seek, 3D contact, and widgets. And the iPhone 7 and seven Plus have new, extra complex cameras, and you may do extra with Siri and third-party apps than ever sooner than. What’s how you can examine all of those good points?
Hohe Produktqualität, hervorragendes layout und langfristige Verwendbarkeit zeichnen die iPads von Apple aus. Für viele Anwender gilt es allerdings hohe Hürden zu überwinden, bevor die erste electronic mail geschrieben ist, das erste Videotelefonat oder die erste Bilderschau klappen. Philip Kiefer bahnt mit diesem Buch einen Weg durch den Fachbegri ff-Dschungel und erläutert die Funktionen der Apple-Tablets ohne Werbeformulierungen.
All in on quick! iOS 10 and Xcode eight make it clearer than ever that quick is Apple's language of the long run. center frameworks were redesigned to paintings greater with speedy, and the language itself keeps to conform speedy. iOS 10 SDK improvement is the pure-Swift method of constructing for the iOS platform.
- Learning iPad Programming: A Hands-On Guide to Building iPad Apps
- Model-Based Software Performance Analysis
- Designing Collaborative Systems: A Practical Guide to Ethnography (Computer Supported Cooperative Work)
- Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals
- The Safety of Systems: Proceedings of the Fifteenth Safety-critical Systems Symposium, Bristol, UK, 13-15 February 2007 (Safety-Critical Systems Club)
- My Samsung Galaxy Tab (My...)
Extra resources for Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC
Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC by Mike Westerfield